The Setup is a collection of nerdy interviews asking people from all walks of life what they use to get the job done.
There are currently 645 interviews mentioning 2426 pieces of hardware and 2850 bits of software.
- When are new interviews posted?
- Every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Can I suggest someone to interview?
- Yes please! Either via email or Twitter (see below).
- Can I suggest myself?
- If you write up your own interview, post it online and send me the link (or fork the site and make a pull request), I'd love to add it to the Community page!
- Is this some sort of Apple fan site?
- Surprisingly, no! People just like using their stuff - I try to pick interesting people, and don't tend to know what gear they're using beforehand.
- Can I make my own version of The Setup?
- Yes! The whole site is freely available on Github - go nuts! And let me know if you do end up making your own, so I can link to it.
- Who runs the site?
- I'm Daniel, just another human on the Internets.
- How do I get in touch with you?
- Send an email to the fourth letter of the English alphabet, followed by the 'at' symbol, care of this domain. You can also ping me on Twitter.
- Who hosts the site?
- I'm using DigitalOcean. If you sign up via that link, they'll throw a few bucks my way.