What's all this?
The Setup is a collection of nerdy interviews asking people from all walks of life what they use to get the job done.
There are currently 569 interviews mentioning 2158 pieces of hardware and 2683 bits of software.
- When are new interviews posted?
- Every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Can I suggest someone to interview?
- Yes please! Either via email or Twitter (see below).
- Can I suggest myself?
- Instead, I'd love it if you'd write up your own interview, post it online and send me the link (or fork the site and make a pull request) - I'll add it to the Community page!
- Is this some sort of Apple fan site?
- Surprisingly not! People just like using their stuff.
- Can I make my own version of The Setup?
- Sure can! Everything is freely available on Github - go nuts! And let me know if you do, so I can link to it.
- Who runs the site?
- Daniel. I'm just some guy.
- How do I get in touch with you?
- Send an email to the fourth letter of the English alphabet, followed by the 'at' symbol, care of this domain. Or you can ping me on Twitter.